FAIR Video Case Study: Ian Sudbery - Identifying gene regulatory sequences in multiple myeloma
A video case study in which Dr Ian Sudbery discusses his application of the FAIR data and software principles to his research into gene regulatory sequences in multiple myeloma.
FAIR refers to the principles applied to make research data and software findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable.
Filmed and produced by Sort Of... Films in May-July 2022. Interview conducted by Jenni Adams (University of Sheffield Library)
The file UoS_FAIR_Ian_Sudbery_FINALCUT contains the video itself, while the file UoS_FAIR_Ian_Sudbery_FINALCUT.mp4.srt contains the subtitles.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files