OpenFest 2023 Sheffield Showcase session recording: Catalysing open research at the Sheffield universities
Recording of the session 'Catalysing open research at the Sheffield universities' from the OpenFest 2023 Sheffield Showcase', which took place on 6 September 2023 and which brought together researchers from the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University to discuss open research practice.
Comprising the following talks:
Jenni Adams (University of Sheffield) and Kate Petherbridge (White Rose University Press): Open access monographs and the Sheffield Thesis Publishing Prize
Ric Campbell (University of Sheffield), Building support and resources around FAIR data and software
Pete Smith (Sheffield Hallam University), The SHU open research champions scheme
Each talk is contained in a separate file.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files