Open Research Video Case Study (2023): Harry Wright
Video case study detailing the open research practices for which Dr Wright received the University of Sheffield Open Research Prize 2023 (individual staff category).
This prize was awarded for the development of FoamPi, an affordable open-source hardware solution to measure polyurethane foam reaction kinetics.
Recorded and produced by Sort Of... Films in June-September 2023.
There are two files here - the MP4 (video) and .srt file (accompanying subtitles).
A written case study exploring Dr Wright's open research practices is also available here:
Wright, Harry (2023). Open Research Case Study: Harry Wright - Developing a free and open source low-cost alternative for measuring polyurethane foam reaction kinetics. The University of Sheffield. Report. https://doi.org/10.15131/shef.data.23702010.v2
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files