Openfest 2023 online symposium session recording: Reshaping Open Research Infrastructures
Recording of the session 'Reshaping Open Research Infrastructures' from the Openfest 2023 online symposium 'New perspectives on open research', which took place on 7 September 2023.
Comprising the following talks:
Ben Catt & Kate Smith (University of York), Furthering open research skills development at the University of York
Arielle Bennett (The Alan Turing Institute) and Tom Hostler (Manchester Metropolitan University), Fitting in Team Infrastructure Roles in an open, collaborative research culture
Kate O’Neill (University of Sheffield), Rights retention at the University of Sheffield - moving from the 'how' to the 'why'
Julia Taibi-Voights (De Montford), EMPOWER - The Ecosystem of Innovation and Knowledge Transfer
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files