A Snapshot of the Food Studies Community – The Recipes Project 17062.pdf (1.87 MB)
A Snapshot of the Food Studies Community (Blog post)
online resourceposted on 2020-09-29, 10:02 authored by Christian ReynoldsChristian Reynolds
This file contains an archive copy of the blog post from the "Recipes Project" https://recipes.hypotheses.org/17062
This blog post describes the results of a community survey which was run from October to December 2019 by the US-UK Food Digital Scholarship Network .
The survey asked what (and how) food scholars are currently using analogue and digital material. The network was also interested how the community thought US and UK libraries and archives could better support food researchers through digitisation and activities.
Ethical permission for the survey was given by the Geography Department, University of Sheffield, on the 19/9/2019. PROJECT TITLE: Digital humanities and food research mapping APPLICATION: Reference Number 030674
AHRC US-UK Food Digital Scholarship network
Arts and Humanities Research CouncilFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files