Electronic supplementary material for the paper: "Layout optimization of pin-jointed truss structures with minimum frequency constraints"
datasetposted on 2021-07-01, 08:59 authored by Stephen Salt, Matthew GilbertMatthew Gilbert
Data files include details of all inputs and the results obtained for the Hemp cantilever and MBB beam examples described in the paper "Layout optimization of pin-jointed truss structures with minimum frequency constraints"
Computational Design Optimization of Large-Scale Building Structures: Methods, Benchmarking & Applications
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt