File(s) not publicly available
MicroCT Dataset of mouse tibiae for DVC precision analyses (repeated scans ex vivo and in vivo)
online resourceposted on 2017-10-23, 15:41 authored by Enrico Dall'AraEnrico Dall'Ara
Database of the images (repeated scans of mouse tibiae obtained in vivo and ex vivo) used in:
Precision of DVC approaches for strain analysis in bone imaged with μCT at different dimensional levels.
Enrico Dall'ara, Marta Peña-Fernández, Marco Palanca, Mario Giorgi, Luca Cristofolini, Gianluca Tozzi
Original Research, Front. Mater. - Mechanics of Materials, 2017
The images related to the precision of DVC applied to the mouse tibiae are too large to be uploaded in figshare so please contact the corresponding author at: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Project Management Office at: email@example.com if interested in working on the files.
The files are stored in the University of Sheffield file-store at the link:
EPSRC Frontier Grant (MultiSim project code EP/K03877X/1), UK National Centre for the Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research (NC3Rs, grant number: NC/K000780/1).
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, files are not attached
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files