Plasmid maps for manuscript 'Molecular symmetry breaking in the Frizzled-dependent planar polarity pathway'
Plasmid maps for associated publication as plain text GenBank Flat File Format containing DNA sequence information that can be viewed using a text editor (e.g. TextEdit) or common sequence analysis software (e.g. ApE, Geneious, SnapGene, Vector NTI).For details of GenBank Flat File Format see https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Sitemap/samplerecord.html
Planar polarity as a model for understanding self-organisation from molecular to tissue scales
Wellcome TrustFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files