Poster presentationRSSConfab5a.jpg (3.24 MB)
A Multilevel Mixed-Effect Ordinal Logistic Regression Analysis of Multimorbidity among Children 6-59 months of Age in Nigeria
posterposted on 2021-09-06, 16:02 authored by Phillips Obasohan, Stephen WaltersStephen Walters, Richard JacquesRichard Jacques, Khaled Khatab
Poster from Royal Statistical Society International Conference 2021.
This study aims to investigate the multiple overlaps in the impact of individual-, household-, and area-related variables on the multi-morbidities of childhood diseases among children 6-59 months in Nigeria.
The ethical approval to carry out this doctoral research study was granted by the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) Ethics Committee of the University of Sheffield (Reference Number: 031534). This study is a secondary analysis of two nationally representative sample surveys. Permission to use the data sets (2018 Nigeria Demographic and Health Survey and 2018 National Human Development
Report) had been obtained from two organizations: Inner City Fund (ICF)-International, and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP-Nigeria).
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files