Comparison of statistical methods for analysing Short-Form 36 (SF-36) in randomised controlled trials (RCTs) using standardised effect size (SES): an empirical analysis
Poster presented at ICTMC 2022 conference.
This study aims to compare different methods for the analysis of the SF-36 domain scores in randomised controlled trials using standardised effect size to unify and compare their estimated values with evidence from empirical analyses.
The ethics approval for this secondary analysis of data was obtained from the University of Sheffield ScHARR Ethics Committee (Reference 036168).
China Scholarship Council (grant number 201908890049)
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files