Exploring variation in ED attendances and acute hospital admissions for Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions.pdf (801.04 kB)
Exploring variation in ED attendances and acute hospital admissions for Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions
posterposted on 2023-09-20, 08:44 authored by Richard JacquesRichard Jacques, Rebecca SimpsonRebecca Simpson, Madina HasanMadina Hasan, Simone CroftSimone Croft, Richard CampbellRichard Campbell, Peter BathPeter Bath, Susan CroftSusan Croft, Suzanne MasonSuzanne Mason
Poster presented at the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Annual Scientific Conference 2023.
Ethics approval was obtained from the University of Sheffield Research Ethics Committee (Reference Number 050058).
Health Data Research UK
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files