sorry, we can't preview this file
Intra-cluster correlation for patient reported outcome measures in individually randomised cluster trials
Poster presented at the International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference (ICTMC) 2022.
Our aim was to calculate the intra-cluster correction (ICC) from a number of individually randomised trials that had a patient reported outcome measure (PROM) as an outcome and clustering in the trial design.
This analysis aims to inform ICC assumptions in the design of individually randomised cluster trials in the absence of trial specific outcome data.
Ethics approval for the secondary analysis of data was obtained through the University of Sheffield School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) Ethics Committee (Reference: 034554).
NIHR Senior Investigator Award (NF-SI-0617-10012)
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files