File(s) under embargo
Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation: findings from qualitative research with households [Poster presented at Materials Research Exchange 2022, Business Design Centre London]
Poster presented at the Materials Research Exchange conference held at the Business Design Centre, London, on 3-6th October 2022. It covers findings from the project 'Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation', funded by the NERC SSPP challenge. The poster presents a summary of the findings of the qualitative research conducted as part of the project. The primary research for this project received ethical approval from the University of Sheffield Management school ethical approval board (ref no: 043489).
Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation.
Natural Environment Research CouncilFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files