File(s) under embargo
Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation: new household simulation model for chicken fillets [Presented at Materials Research Exchange 2022, Business Design Centre London]
Poster presented at the Materials Research Exchange conference held at the Business Design Centre, London, on 3-6th October 2022. It covers findings from the project 'Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation', funded by the NERC SSPP challenge. The poster presents a summary of the findings of the modelling work package.
Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation.
Natural Environment Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files