AI_ML_resmetrics_RCN_110121.pdf (1.74 MB)
AI & machine learning in research assessment: can we draw lessons from debates over responsible metrics?
presentationposted on 2021-03-22, 13:56 authored by James Wilsdon
This presentation is from the opening talk in a 3-part workshop series on responsible uses of AI and machine learning by research funders, which was co-hosted by the Research on Research Institute (RoRI) and Research Council of Norway (RCN) in January 2021.
Research on Research Institute
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files