File(s) under embargo
Dealing with ’Sweaty Veg’: Emerging consumer challenges to plastic packaging for fresh food.
Presentation given at the RGS-IBG 2022 Annual conference at Newcastle University on Thursday 1st September 2022. It covers findings from the project 'Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation', funded by the NERC SSPP challenge. The findings are presented in the rough outlines of a paper in preparation as of 6/10/22. The primary research for this project received ethical approval from the University of Sheffield Management school ethical approval board (ref no: 043489).
Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation.
Natural Environment Research CouncilFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files