File(s) under embargo
Plastic Waste and/or Food Waste: Identifying potential trade-offs using the new Household Simulation Model [WRAP 2023]
presentationposted on 2023-07-12, 14:05 authored by Jack Pickering, Virginia Martin TorrejonVirginia Martin Torrejon, Cansu KandemirCansu Kandemir, Ramzi Fayad, Siau KohSiau Koh, Sarah GreenwoodSarah Greenwood, Rorie ParsonsRorie Parsons, Lori Fisher, Deborah Rees, Tom Quested, Christian ReynoldsChristian Reynolds
Introductory presentation given to WRAP on 17th May 2023. Ethical approval number: 043489
Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation.
Natural Environment Research CouncilFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files