PRE_PDA2019_Narration_v_1_0_20190418.docx.odt (18.16 kB)
Switch ViewSwitch between different file views Thumbnail view List view File view
The quantified runner. New directions in research for personal digital archives.
presentationposted on 2020-10-25, 16:46 authored by Lee Pretlove
This is a presentation accepted at Personal Digital Archiving 2019 Conference, Pittsburgh, United States of America.
It is based upon the preliminary literature review and observations from pre-proposal submission. The data presented was not collected from research participants.
Slides 9, 10, 13, 14 and 15 contained embedded video files but do not in this version.
University of Sheffield Research Ethics Approval number: 031267
WLA0352, WRoCAH Large Award, White Rose College of the Arts and Humanities.
AH/L503848/1, WRoCAH AHRC Open Competition Studentship, Arts and Humanities Research Council
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files