File(s) under embargo
Using qualitative methods to inform a household plastic packaging and food waste simulation model.
Paper presented at Global Research & Innovation in Plastics Sustainability (GRIPS) 2022, 17th March 2022. The primary research for this project received ethical approval from the University of Sheffield Management school ethical approval board (ref no: 043489).
Reducing plastic packaging and food waste through product innovation simulation.
Natural Environment Research CouncilFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files