A Girl-Centred Approach to Digital Learning: Conceptualisation, Application and Recommendations
This working paper introduces the girl-centred approach to digital learning. It offers a conceptualisation of the approach, as well as tools for its application - an overview framework and an orientation framework.
Further, the paper offers recommendations for policy, practice and research on digital learning.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files