Developing a library strategic response to Artificial Intelligence
The purpose of this working document is to set out considerations relevant for libraries developing a strategic response to Artificial Intelligence.
The text is organised around developing a set of questions that prompt reflection and action (section 4). It is hoped that the document can support local decision making about AI.
Authorship: This working document for discussion was prepared by Andrew Cox, as convenor of the IFLA Artificial Intelligence SIG. Comments for further iterations of the document are invited.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The uploaded data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files