SARGNoLoMonitoringReportJan24.pdf (8.8 MB)
No- and low-alcohol drinks in Great Britain: Monitoring report
Version 3 2024-01-17, 21:42
Version 2 2024-01-12, 11:18
Version 1 2024-01-10, 15:35
reportposted on 2024-01-17, 21:42 authored by John HolmesJohn Holmes, Colin AngusColin Angus, Inge KersbergenInge Kersbergen, Robert PryceRobert Pryce, Abigail StevelyAbigail Stevely, Luke WilsonLuke Wilson
A report using a range of data sources to describe and characterise the market for no- and low-alcohol drinks in Great Britain and who is drinking them.
Evaluating and responding to the public health impact of no and low alcohol drinks: A multi-method study of a complex intervention in a complex system
NIHR Evaluation Trials and Studies Coordinating CentreFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The uploaded data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files