Ocean based solutions for a sustainable future - insights from COP26 blue zone
The article 'Ocean based solutions for a sustainable future' is about how the ocean conservation goal (SDG14) can promise - climate action(SDG13), clean water (SDG6), zero hunger (SDG2), clean energy (SDG7) and transport. The article also enlists recommendations for potential research and policymaking themes on ocean based solutions.
This article was originally published on the Grantham Centre for Sustainable Futures website on 20th July 2022.
The briefing 'Climate change and sustainable seafood' aims to fetch attention of researchers, investors and policymakers towards the development and advancement of sustainable marine food industry to utilise ocean potential to minimise the manmade GHG emissions from food industry.
Grantham Centre for Sustainable Futures
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files