Open Research Case Study: Alicia Forsberg - Applying open research practices within the field of cognitive developmental psychology
Case study detailing the open research practices for which Dr Forsberg was awarded runner up prize in the University of Sheffield Open Research Prize 2023.
This prize was awarded for integrating a number of open research practices, including pre-registration, registered reports, and the sharing of data and code, into research in the field of cognitive developmental psychology, in addition to leading community activities around open research.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files