Open Research Case Study: Amber Copeland - The development of a novel decision-making task in addiction research
Case study detailing the open research practices for which Dr Copeland was awarded runner up prize in the University of Sheffield Open Research Prize 2023.
This prize was awarded for integrating a number of open research practices, including pre-registration and the sharing of data and code, into a study to develop a novel decision-making task in addiction research.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files