OpenResCaseStudiesTomWebb_V1_20210916.pdf (248.39 kB)
Open Research Case Study: Climate change and marine ecology
reportposted on 2021-10-14, 14:36 authored by Tom WebbTom Webb
Tom Webb of the Department of Animal and Plant Sciences has benefited from open research practices over the course of his career. In his project on the effect of increased environmental temperatures on marine species, Tom looks at how he is improving his own research practices.
This case study includes Tom's use of open data, open code and his reflections on using these methods.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files