Open Research Case Study: Shuangke Jiang - Preregistration, sharing materials, and conducting replication studies in Psychology
Case study detailing the open research practices for which Shuangke Jiang received the University of Sheffield Open Research Prize 2023 (individual PGR category).
This prize was awarded for work pre-registering studies, openly sharing data and code, and conducting replication work in the field of cognitive psychology.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files