Sina Tabakhi Open Research case study 2023.pdf (44.6 kB)
Open Research Case Study: Sina Tabakhi - Developing a FAIR-compliant open-source feature selection tool: UniFeat
reportposted on 2023-07-19, 00:20 authored by Sina TabakhiSina Tabakhi
Case study detailing the open research practices for which Sina Tabakhi was awarded runner up prize in the University of Sheffield Open Research Prize 2023.
This prize was awarded for the development of the open source software tool UniFeat.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files