Participatory Research in Music
This resource introduces Participatory Research between music organisations and Higher Education institutions. It is a short guide to anyone who wants to work together on a research project and highlights common pitfalls and opportunities for a successful collaboration. It was co-written by five music organisations and academics from the University of Sheffield in 2022.
This project received ethical approval by University of Sheffield: 19926
Defining ethnomusicological Action Research through the regeneration of English folk clubs
UK Research and InnovationFind out more...
Research England - Participatory Research Fund
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The uploaded data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files