Summary_of_Evidence_2.pdf (14.74 MB)
Sheffield Moorland Burning 9th and 17th October 2023: Fire Locations, Pollution Dispersion and Air Quality
reportposted on 2024-02-07, 12:53 authored by James Weber, James KingJames King, Robert BryantRobert Bryant, Maria Val MartinMaria Val Martin
We evaluate the impact of moorland burning on 9th and 17th October 2023 on air quality in Sheffield, identifying the effects of different fire locations and demonstrating the importance of weather conditions.
The Net-Zero Emissions Challenge: Quantifying unintended climate feedbacks from large-scale deployment of land-based CO2 removal strategies
UK Research and InnovationFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The uploaded data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files