Sustainable drainage and new housing developments
This report provides evidences about the percieved challenges of implementing Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) in new housing developments as a means of managing surface water. It juxtaposes the rarely heard perspective of speculative housing developers (Section 1) with the views of those seeking to promote higher quality sustainable drainage across our urban landscapes (Section 2). Taken together, these commentaries provide an interesting window on the opportunities and challenges of better managing our surface water.
This research is covered by ethics application 036544
Mobilising Adaptation: Governance of Infrastructure through Coproduction (Topic B)
Natural Environment Research CouncilFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files