2021_06_02_FINAL_Unlocking Data_Blog.docx (18.34 kB)
Unlocking real-world data to promote and protect health and prevent ill-health in the Yorkshire and Humber region
reportposted on 2021-06-03, 14:28 authored by Matthew FranklinMatthew Franklin
This is a blog post authored by Matt Franklin on the topic of Real World Data.
The final report can be accessed by clicking on the title below.
Franklin, Matthew; Stone, Tony; Baxter, Susan; Haywood, Annette; Hinde, Sebastian; Howdon, Daniel; et al. (2022): Unlocking Data to Inform Public Health Policy and Practice. The University of Sheffield. Report. https://doi.org/10.15131/shef.data.21221606.v1
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files