Yorkshire & Humber Self-harm Project. Barriers and facilitators to support for self-harm in the Yorkshire and the Humber region: a qualitative study
This summary report presents findings from the Yorkshire & Humber Self-harm Project, a qualitative study funded by Yorkshire and the Humber Mental Health & Suicide Prevention Community of Improvement (Y&H MH&SP CoI). The aim of this research was to explore the barriers and facilitators to support for self-harm in the Yorkshire and the Humber region: a qualitative study.
University of Sheffield ethics approval was granted for this work on 22/10/21 (041867).
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files