IEEE_TNNLS_20017_Learning_methods_dynamic_TM-code.zip (50.17 kB)
Code for "Learning methods for dynamic topic modeling in automated behavior analysis"
softwareposted on 2018-01-08, 11:33 authored by Olga IsupovaOlga Isupova, Danil Kuzin, Lyudmila MihaylovaLyudmila Mihaylova
This is source code for the algorithms presented in the paper "Learning Methods for Dynamic Topic Modeling in Automated Behavior Analysis" by Olga Isupova, Danil Kuzin, Lyudmila Mihaylova. Published in IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2017. DOI: 10.1109/TNNLS.2017.2735364.
Two learning methods for the Markov Clustering Topic Model (MCTM) are developed - Expectation-Maximisation (EM) algorithm and Variational Bayes (VB) inference.
Implementation is done in Matlab.
Bayesian Tracking and Reasoning over Time under Grant EP/K021516/1 and EC Seventh Framework Programme [FP7 2013-2017] TRAcking in compleX sensor systems under Grant 607400
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files