LICENSE.txt (11.29 kB)
Switch ViewSwitch between different file views Thumbnail view List view File view
Code for paper "Investigation of the dependence of joint contact forces on musculotendon parameters using a codified workflow for image-based modelling"
softwareposted on 2018-06-01, 14:39 authored by Luca ModeneseLuca Modenese, Erica Montefiori, Anqi WangAnqi Wang, stefan wesarg, Marco Viceconti, Claudia Mazza
This figshare contains Matlab codes for paper "Investigation of the dependence of joint contact forces on musculotendon parameters using a codified workflow for image-based modelling".
There is a figshare with data and instructions associated to this.
3. Matlab functions (see Licence.txt): these functions are required for pre-processing the data used to build the anatomical MSK model
I. Snapping: function used to adjust the muscle attachments position onto the bone surface.
II. Read/Write: function to read and write txt files in a format compatible to NMSBuilder
III. Fitting: functions that fit analytical shapes and output their centre and the radius. These information are to define the joint axes in NMSBuilder.
IV. Update model coordinates: function used to update the coordinates (names and range of motion) of the anatomical model.
EPSRC: EP/K03877X/1 and EUROPEAN COMMISSION - FP7: MDPAEDIGREE - 600932
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files