Revisiting small hydropower design in a drought-prone world; Matlab code and required files
This repository contains the pre-calculated robustness results for each case study, allowing you to review and analyze the robustness without re-running the analysis.
The methodology presented in the paper by V. Yildiz, S.F. Brown, C. Rouge "Revisiting small hydropower design in a drought-prone world" submitted to the Water Resources Research.
Additionally, researchers interested in reproducing or extending this study can refer to the GitHub repository (https://github.com/Veysel-Yildiz/RoR-hydropower-robust-design.git) for accessing all the necessary files, data and documentation.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt