File(s) under permanent embargo
Secondary Electron Spectral Acquisition iFAST Script (Automatic)
An automatic iFast collection recipe (iFast developers kit version 126.96.36.1998) which steps the Mirror Voltage (dependent on user selection) between -15V and 20.4 V (Energy range of -1.6 to 11.6 eV). The scan is 1536 x 1024, 50 ns dwell time with 32 frames averaging. An image is collected with each successive 0.6 V with no pauses between images. The resulting batch of images can then be analysed to generate SE Spectra.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to this file.
SEE MORE: SECONDARY ELECTRON EMISSION - MICROSCOPY FOR ORGANICS WITH RELIABLE ENGINEERING-PROPERTIES
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, and the files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files