Semantic segmentation of explosive volcanic plumes
softwareposted on 2022-04-29, 08:44 authored by Thomas WilkesThomas Wilkes
Three deep learning models for the semantic segmentation of explosive volcanic plumes in visible imagery. Also included is a utils.py file with some small useful functions for working with these models in deployment.
This work is associated with a research article which will soon be submitted for peer-review in Computers and Geosciences.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt