Supplementary Material: A Quality Control Check to Ensure Comparability of Stereophotogrammetric Data between Sessions and Systems
softwareposted on 2021-12-10, 08:56 authored by Kirsty Scott
This is a stereophotogrammetric quality control check developed by K.Scott and shared to assist in the adoption of the methods of the associated paper: https://doi.org/10.3390/s21248223.
This function in the "matlab code" folder compiles the processing required to complete the quality control check as explained in the material and methods of the paper.
To ensure easy adoption to different labs and calibration objects, the functions have been refined to allow for easy adaption. Please read the accompanying commented notes in the script first.
This function has been created for adaption and therefore editing is allowed based on the MIT License agreement.
The current function relies on the open-source C3D reader, Biomechanical ToolKit (BTK).
PLEASE ENSURE TO DOWNLOAD THIS TOOLKIT PRIOR TO USE OR AMEND CODE TO FIT PREFFERED C3D READER. Link to BTK download: https://code.google.com/archive/p/b-tk/
Date completed: 09/12/2021
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt