gauge_factor.py (4.66 kB)
gauge_factor.py - A Python algorithm for calculating the gauge factor of the input bar for split-Hopkinson pressure bar experiments.
softwareposted on 2023-06-16, 12:19 authored by Arthur Van LerbergheArthur Van Lerberghe, Kin Shing Oswald LiKin Shing Oswald Li
Uses the recorded signals from the strain gauges of the input bar to calculate the gauge factor for split-Hopkinson pressure bar experiments.
- Van Lerberghe, A., Li, K. S. O. (2023) gauge_factor.py - A Python algorithm for calculating the gauge factor of the input bar for split-Hopkinson pressure bar experiments. University of Sheffield.
Software GitHub link: [https://github.com/ArthurVL-maker/Gauge_factor.git]
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt