pgfinder - Peptidoglycan analysis
pgfinder is a Python package that automates the analysis pipeline of data from Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry comparing deconvoluted masses to a database of theoretical monoisotopic masses. These candidate monomers form the basis of theoretical dimer and trimer masses which are in turn matched against possible candidates after determining possible modifications.
Documentation : https://mesnage-org.github.io/pgfinder/
GitHub : https://github.com/Mesnage-Org/pgfinder
White Rose Doctoral Training Partnership in Mechanistic Biology and its Strategic Application
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
Analysis of the L,D transpeptidation pathway in Clostridium difficile: contribution to peptidoglycan synthesis and antibiotic resistance
Medical Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt