Collection of recordings and presentations from OpenFest 2022.
A two-day programme of talks, panel discussions and project showcases, OpenFest provided an opportunity for University of Sheffield researchers and information/software professionals to explore a range of issues around open research, including OA monograph publishing, Open Educational Resources, FAIR data and software, open qualitative research and software licensing.
CITE THIS COLLECTION
- Open access
- Library and information studies not elsewhere classified
- Organisation of information and knowledge resources
- Digital curation and preservation
- Data management and data science not elsewhere classified
- Software engineering not elsewhere classified
- Software testing, verification and validation
- Other language, communication and culture not elsewhere classified