Adaptive designs CONSORT Extension: Delphi survey datasets
The ACE Project aims to develop a consensus-driven reporting guidance tailored for ADs in the form of a CONSORT extension. For transparency, this repository contains Stata anonymised datasets that were generated during the two-stage Delphi survey rounds and informed the guideline development process. This includes the registration data with demographics and characteristics of participants who registered to take part and the survey ratings across the two rounds.
All participants consented to take part in this Delphi study. Ethics approval was granted by the REC of ScHARR at the University of Sheffield (ref: 012041).
The ACE Project is jointly funded by the NIHR and MRC HTMR, and is led by a multidisciplinary Steering Working Group of international experts in collaboration with the CONSORT Executive Group and the MRC HTMR Adaptive Designs Working Group.
NIHR CTU Support Funding and MRC Hubs
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a readme.txt file describing the methodology, headings and units