Results_figshare.xlsx (49.16 kB)
Data for the paper: "Uncertainties of Synchrotron microCT-based Digital Volume Correlation bone strain measurements under simulated deformation"
datasetposted on 2019-02-01, 09:48 authored by Enrico Dall'AraEnrico Dall'Ara
Link to the data used in:
Comini F, Palanca M, Cristofolini L, Dall'Ara E. (2019)
Uncertainties of Synchrotron microCT-based Digital Volume Correlation bone strain measurements under simulated deformation.
Journal of Biomechanics 2019.
The images and data are too large to be uploaded in ORDA, so please contact the corresponding author at: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Project Management Office at: email@example.com if you are interested in working on the files.
In this repository we have uploaded only the result file obtained from the Digital Volume Correlation analyses post-processed with Matlab.
FP7 European program MAMBO (PIEF-GA-2012-327357) and by the EPSRC Frontier Grant Multisim (EP/K03877X/1). Diamond Light Source for time at the Diamond-Manchester Imaging Beamline I13-2, under proposal MT10315. Comini acknowledges the travel grant awarded by University of Bologna for research period abroad -E.F. 2017.
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data requires access restrictions, explained in the description field, and the files are closed
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files