Fluorescent dye traces in four UK sewer networks
This dataset describes experimental fluorescent dye traces (temporal concentration profiles) recorded in manholes within combined sewer networks located in four different cities across the United Kingdom. It accompanies the journal article entitled "Quantifying mixing in sewer networks for source localisation" (Sonnenwald et al., submitted). This dataset was collected by Professor Ian Guymer and colleagues. This archive was funded by EPSRC grant EP/P012027/1 and the UK Health Security Agency.
Modelling Mixing Mechanisms in 1D Water Network Models
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt
- Headings and units are explained in the files