Tensile test results of Nylon12 and its composites (3% and 5% of nanoclay)
datasetposted on 2016-10-31, 10:16 authored by Alaa Almansoori, Cornelia RodenburgCornelia Rodenburg, Candice MajewskiCandice Majewski
Tensile test raw data.
Tensile test was done to examine the effect of nanoclay (with different processing: NEC or EC) on the mechanical properties of Nylon 12.
The attached data are for Neat Nylon12, 3%NEC+Nylon12, 3�+Nylon12, 5%NEC+Nylon12, and 5�+Nylon12. It includes: (Force, displacement) and (stress-strain) raw data. The conditions for my data are always normal (room temperature).
EPSRC (EP/N008065/1) and MOHESR of IRAQ
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files