SupMat_v0.docx (5.17 MB)
Supplementary material for 'The uncontrolled manifold theory can explain only part of the inter-trial variability of knee contact force during level walking'
figureposted on 2020-06-17, 09:29 authored by Bart van Veen, Marco VicecontiMarco Viceconti, Claudia Mazza
This repository contains the supplementary material for the paper 'The uncontrolled manifold theory can explain only part of the inter-trial variability of knee contact force during level walking' by van Veen, Mazzà and Viceconti.
This project was partly funded by the EPSRC Frontier Engineering Awards, Grant Reference No. EP/K03877X/1.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files